Friday, October 3, 2008

Best Friends

I am starting to understand why my sister Jamie felt the need to watch out for me all the time!! She was told by my Mom at a young age to take care of me and Jamie being the person she is took that job very seriously!!! There were times in my life that I wanted her to mind her own business!!! But the older I got the more I was thankful to have someone always on my side whether she agreed with my choices or not!!! I have found that Braxton has already taken on the role of protecting Hailey no matter what! He is always looking out for her and when she is sad she goes to him for comfort!! I found him telling friends that come and play that they need to go home if they are not nice to his baby sister!! I am so thankful that Hailey and Braxton have each other. In life it is nice to have someone always in your corner!! I know from experience!!



8 comments:

herwray4martin said...

There is nothing that I appreciate more than the relationship my children have with each other. I understand the feelings you have when watching them together. It's an amazing bond. It's nice when your kids can be best friends.

Ashley said...

That is the cutest thing! What a stud! We apprecitate relationships more now than ever! They are just darling julie.

Allred Family said...

I've still got your back!

The Royalls said...

I love how chubby Braxton is in that first pic! He is such a freaking cutie! Hailey is lucky to have him:) Love you guys!

Alexis Blackner said...

That is so sweet!!!

jellington614 said...

So cute. Mayson and Jenson are the same way. I was afraid they wouldn't have what I had with my siblings because of the age gap but it doesn't matter. Mayson told me the other day that the most important event in his life was when his brother was born because he had to wait so long to get him. I was crying. It is so fun to watch the bond two kids have for eachother!!!

Toomey Family said...

Your kids are adorable! What a great big brother, you have taught him well! Keep it up.

Elise said...

That is so sweet! I need to learn your secret because all I do all day is play referee! Brenna can't seem to understand that Eli just wants to play with her and be around her all the time, he totally idolizes her. She doesn't want him bothering her and playing with her stuff. I'm hoping that some magic switch will turn on and they'll be the best of friends.