Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Painting and Haileys escape!!




So Zack and I thought that painting pumpkins instead of carving them would be a better idea for our kids and us ( I hate getting all the guts out of the pumpkin Gross!!!!) Hailey and Braxton loved it. It only took about 2 secs before Hailey had the great idea of painting her hair instead of the pumpkin!

We also had a very tramatic situation saturday night!! At about 4:30 a.m. we heard sounds coming from Haileys monitor. It just sounded like she was moving around a lot and then we heard knocking noises! So Zack went and opened her door and there she was out of her crib and holding her night light!! We are so not ready for her to be out of her crib!!! She is just such a little monkey! Naps are pretty much done with so is her just going back to sleep at night! Now she will be in bed with us just like Braxton is almost every night!!! Yeah

10 comments:

jellington614 said...

I love the painting idea!!! I can't believe Hailey is already climbing out of her crib. That is my biggest fear lately. I couldn't give up the naps though Jenson still takes 2, 2 hour naps a day.

Ashley said...

what cute parents you two are! & good luck with 2 kids in the bed...:)

Cory and Becca said...

Your kids are adorable! What a great idea to paint!

Alexis Blackner said...

HAHAHA, i am sorry to laugh. I just can't believe how quickly these little kids grow up and how they change. They are adorable!

Matt and Abby said...

Looks like fun! But I do feel for you and the kids in the bed!!

Allred Family said...

I think you deserve every one of Hailey's shenanigans :) I can't wait to "meet" her in January! Love you.

Contact said...

im excited for thurs too! i feel like i never see people!

Bethany said...

Cute,cute, cute! Can Eden still marry Braxton? I love the pumpkin idea. Please tell me you are joking about Hailey getting out of her crib! That is a nightmare!!!

The Royalls said...

That one pic looks like Zach is posing in front of his "pig" car!! Ha Ha!!

The Gaston's said...

Hey this is Mandy Shaundra's daughter!! Cute blog! What an adorable family you have!