Saturday, October 25, 2008

Blog Stalker !!!!!

As I was trying to avoid cleaning up the mess all around my house. I decided to get on the internet and start some of my christmas shopping! I then thought I would check out who has updated their blogs as I am doing so I start wondering on all sort of peoples blogs! I just started to go from one blog to the next blog and so on! Before I knew it a hour and a half had gone bye!!! Seriously I guess I am a so called Blog Stalker! I was not aware of how much time I could spend checking out peoples blogs! So I have decided to leave a message for all of those people that I am Blog Stalking! So in the near future if you have a random comment from me it is just me admitting to the fact that I stalk your blog! And since I hate no picture blogs here is a random picture of my kids last Halloween!

6 comments:

The Royalls said...

Ha Ha you can't stalk mine cuz I never update!! Sucka!! But I know you secretly stalk me at home-so I guess you win! I had lots of fun Thursday with all you guys! We have the best friends ever and I'm so glad we stay in touch!

P.S. I stalk blogs too-even ones that don't exist-and then I accidently spill the beans(wink wink!)

KRISTIN BELL said...

Hehehe....Blog stalking is a dangerous past time! I have been known to waste HOURS without realizing it...Frickin' cute kids!

Allred Family said...

just stalking your blog!

Alexis Blackner said...

Ha you crack me up! I am the same way. Working, taking care of Boston, and being a wife, and I still some how find a way to spend hours looking at blogs!!!!

Derk & Jen said...

i'm glad i'm not the only one who does that.

Toomey Family said...

You are so funny!!! Your kids are so cute!