Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt @ Grandmas and Grandpas!

Every year my parents have an Easter egg hunt and my kids love it! I am so Grateful that my parents have so many fun traditions so my kids can have the fun memories that I had as a child! Zack had to work so i tried to get as many pictures of the kids as possible and still be able to enjoy watching them myself!


all the kids waiting for the okay to start looking!

Hailey loving that she could find the eggs without my help!

Braxton excited about the Blue egg he found!

Hailey, Braxton, Cam and Mathew showing off their eggs!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Holy cow!! I have been seeing Julie Martin on blogs but I never realized it was you!! How are you? What a beautiful family you have.. where ya living then? I am so glad you said hi...it's been forever.