Monday, April 27, 2009

My RANT!!!

Okay so you know when you are in the line at the check out, there is a person in front of you paying for their groceries. You are loading yours with the help of two really unhappy children onto the counter thingy! You go to turn and get more items out of you cart but can't move WHY because the person in line behind you has no concept of personal space!! I couldn't go forward or I would have slammed my cart into the nice women in front of me, And the women behind me had her cart so far up my you know what already I couldn't go back!! So I pushed the front of her cart back!! She looked at me all ticked off! Seriously Lady was I in your way? What was her hurry? Its not like the closer she gets to me the faster the lady in front of me gets her groceries and leaves! If you are one of those people out there who feel the need to get as close as you can in the line to the next person STOP IT NOW!! Your turn will come! Okay I am done now!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

ha ha i am glad im not the only one that happens too. thats why i leave my cart way far back as i pile my stuff onto the rollie thing. once that happens once you make sure it doesnt happen again! where are you moving too? i hope not further away!?

cauleenandcraig said...

you are so like your mother

Zack and Julie Martin said...

I like that I am so like my mother!!