Sunday, March 29, 2009

Kangaroo Zoo

A few weeks ago my Mom Jill, Amber, Zack and I took the kids to Kangaroo Zoo and they all loved it! I was worried that Hailey would have a hard time keeping up with Braxton but her little legs never stopped moving!! If there was a slide to go down that was pretty high to climb Braxton would just get behind her a push her little butt all the way to the top!!! Both kids slept 12 hours that night! So if you are trying to find a fun place to take your kids ( since mother nature still thinks it is winter) I would suggest Kangroo Zoo!! We will be returning there soon!





3 comments:

Allred Family said...

Hey thanks for posting some pictures :) I loved them!

jellington614 said...

Lets go there together!!! The boys LOVE that place! We need to hang out too. It sucks we couldn't stay and play in Vegas! Hope you had a great time!!!

Becca said...

that looks like fun!....my secret to running...is massage and ice..always..it sucks to do all that work but it keeps the pain away :)