Sunday, March 1, 2009

Winter SUCKS!! But Magformers don't

With two little kids that can't go outside unless it is over 50 degrees Winter months are very boring! So one night when I was watching QVC ( YES I watch QVC because Zack works Late some night and I can't sleep until he gets home) Anyway!!
They had these really cool magnets that were called MAGFORMERS! So Braxton and Hailey both got a set from Santa for Christmas! I knew that they would like them but I was not thinking that they both would spend countless hours playing with them! Not only do they love them but ever adult that comes to my house seems tp love them also! So if you are looking for a new toy to pass winter days I would go to QVC and check them out! Plus I love to take a bag of them with us when we go out to eat and my kids just sit at the table and build with them while we wait for our food!


4 comments:

Meagan said...

Ju!!!! How the hell are you? Seriously, you are buying crap off tv? I did that when I was prego, and I know that Krista got stuck on the dumb Ove Glove, but are you kidding me? Your kids are darling, hope things are going well!

Allred Family said...

I understand - Winter has been so long this year. I wish Livy were there to play with your cool magnets :)

Contact said...

they are really fun! i think i played with them for about 2 hrs when i was there last!

Toomey Family said...

I gotta get some Magformers...I was sold when you said you bring them out to eat and it keeps the kids busy!! I hope it starts to warm up for you so you can play outside again!!
To answer your question...no we aren't moving back to UT, we are buying another house in Richmond. Maybe someday we'll make it back to UT...but Matt is still in a Doctorate program here.