Saturday, February 7, 2009

WHEN ALLREDS CAME TO VISIT!!

It has been really hard to have Jamie and her family living so far away!! It had been over a year since we had seen them so we spent everyday that we could with them!
My sisters and I get together every tuesday so it was so good to have us all there for the first time in forever!

We had a white elephant dinner, where everyone brings a dinner in a paper bag and we pick numbers to see what dinner you picked ( everyone who knows me well knows that I am very picky of what I eat So I was stressed out about picking something gross like chinesse food or something) Luckly my wonderful sister Jill went and got a sandwhich from Jasons deli and magically I ended up with it:)


We spent a lot of time at my parents just hanging out with them and talking! Hailey and Olivia warmed up to each and started playing really cute together! I am so sad that they are gone now, But so happy that we will see them in April for bryces wedding!!




8 comments:

Allred Family said...

We had a great time too - and can't wait to see you in April! (Don't you think I look mad at Bret in that last picture?!)

Zack and Julie Martin said...

You were mad at him remember!

Contact said...

thats sounds like so much fun! i would want a little bit of each meal! haha remember when i used to eat your dinners? that was fun!

Allred Family said...

Why was I mad at him?

The Royalls said...

I want to hear the story Jamie was telling in the first pic...look at your's and Jill's faces!! It must have been a good one! I'm glad you got to spend time with all your sisters! I'm jealous!

Zack and Julie Martin said...

I was just kidding! I don't think you were mad whose knows maybe deep down you are mad at him and don't know it!!haha

ps Krista Jamie and I were arguing over something in that picture who knows what though

Jill Hess said...

I would just like to clarify that my face in the first picture is on purpose! I knew that Zac was taking it so I did that! Jamie that's the look you ALWAYS give Bret!! :-)

Toomey Family said...

So fun to have everyone together!! I totally want to do that "white elephant dinner", what a fun idea!!