Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tagged

Ok so I was tagged by Josie and I am not sure how to follow the rules! ( shocking I know!!!) I am suppose to tell everyone 6 non important things about me.

1: I love love love cheesy movies! Me and my sister Jamie are know to stay up all hours watching very old and cheesy movies!!
2: When I am nervous or feel out of my comfort zone instead of getting quiet and shy I get really loud! ( Weird I know I get it from my mom.)
3: I have always loved kids but had know idea how much I could love mine! They make me laugh every single day!!
4: I can still do a round off back handspring!!!!
5:I look up to my mom and sisters more then any of them will ever understand!
6:Finally, I am very loyal!!! You can do what ever you want to me but if you do it to someone I love or care about it is WAR!!!!

I tag Jamie,Jill,Jodee and JaNea Ellington

1 comment:

Derk & Jen said...

That's so funny, When I am out of my comfort zone I do the same thing.