Sunday, November 30, 2008

SERIOUSLY! SERIOUSLY!!!



I am so confused at why anyone would find these boys "HOT" seriously? I am not a fan of guys wearing tighter pants then the girl standing next to them or the fact that my 3 year old could kick their butts! Why in the world are pre-teen girls everywhere going crazy over these guys? I know that I may have found some boys in the past attactive that many of my friends and family have questioned!! But I am still just in shock that these three skinny little boys are what girls are going crazy for!!! Am I alone in this??????

10 comments:

Jessica said...

Nope--you are not alone!! Seriously guys...those are GIRL jeans. It's a mystery to me.

Allred Family said...

Funny - I got on your blog seeing that you had a new post and expected a Thanksgiving or Holiday update! I didn't expect the Jonas Brothers :)

Ashley said...

You are awesome! Jared & I were just talking about how unattractive they are... & Whats the big "Deal" SOoo not cute! I am totally with you doll!

KRISTIN BELL said...

Amen Sister!! I am so appalled at the thought of them being "heart throbs"!!! I'll never understand skinny jeans period. Especially not on boys. yuck!

Elise said...

Julie you crack me up...seriously!

Cory and Becca said...

I must be far from reality,,I have no idea who those guys even are??!! But I agree they need some major makeovers!

Just Josie said...

I agree with you here! I wouldn't cosider them heart throbs at all.... Give me johnny depp now thats a heart throb :)
(I know not everyone agrees with me on that one but he is a million times better then them!) It is stuff like this that makes me feel old!!

Derk & Jen said...

Well I know this much they look way better in them then I ever did or would. But that doesn't mean they should wear tham.

Elise said...

Hey Julie, email me your address so I can send you a christmas card.
elisedixon@gmail.com

Christensen Family said...

Hey so I guess I'm a blog stalker too...Anyway, found your blog and want you to add me to your list so I can continue stalking you :)
elizabeth_nielson@yahoo.com