Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy b-day Mom


It is my mom's birthday today so I thought I would let her know how much I love and admire her. I know that everyone thinks that their mom is the greatest but I know that my mom really is. Not only did she raise 7 kids, but we all turned out half decent. My mom is the most selfless person that I know. My Mom and Dad made it a point to be at everything that me and my brothers and sisters were involved in. They even try to make it every single thing that their grandchildren are involed in. I couldn't ask for better parents or better grandparents for my kids!!! All I can say is that if my kids grow up and feel the same way about me as I do my Mom then I will feel like I did a dang good job!!! I love you Mom Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Contact said...

That's cute. I love your parents too!

Jill Hess said...

My mom is better!!!!!!

Ashley said...

OH I just teared up. You're kids are so lucky to have you! Like mother like daughter right!

Allred Family said...

She is the best :)

whitney holland. said...

What a nice tribut to your adorable MOM! I just love your mom, she was always so pleasent to be around and such a great example to me! I am sure you are just like her!!!

The Royalls said...

I love your mom too! Hey, sorry I haven't called you back-things are CrAzY!! Anyway I will try to call you tonight:) BTW- I love your hair!! You've been talking about doing that since Jr. high! I can't believe you did it! What does your mom think? Love you!