Friday, September 5, 2008

And it begins........


So school has started for all the kids in our neighborhood. My poor little man is bored out of his mind!!! He wants to be going to school so badly. I feel bad because he could be in preschool if I wasn't such a freak. I just was not ready to send him off 3 days a week and not have any idea of what he was doing!!! So Zack is now in the process of finishing the basement so the kids can have a fun new playroom to keep the winter months from not being so long.

6 comments:

Mike said...

oh brother...let him go to school and just get pregnant and have another to look after...hee hee

Zack and Julie Martin said...

bite me!! you will understand when you have your little one cupcake!!

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

Julie Tueller!! (Martin now) How are you? I found your blog through Whitneys. You are so cute and you have the cutest little family! I really like your hair black. It's way different, but it's sassy so I think it fits. At least it used to, are you still sassy? Any way, thought I'd say hi!(this is Kami Hansen by the way...hahaha)

Contact said...

haha i know. i can talk big now...i havent had her yet.... ps how in the world do pregnant women sleep!!!???

Alexis Blackner said...

I am going to freak out when my little one is supposed to go to school so I feel your pain. Lets for sure get together next time I am in town!

whitney holland. said...

LOL! All of those memories are top on my list too! Why did Cara think it was okay to just pee while at the drive-thru right in front of that boy!? So funny! Didn't we pee on Brock Anderson's lawn too?! Nick Cornett...need i say more?!