Friday, January 16, 2009

HAPPY BITHDAY ZACK ( on weds the 14)






Zack turned 28 on weds and that means that he is two years away from 30! I am so thankful to have Zack in my life! He's the most amazing father to our kids, they love him so much!! You look at zack and think that he is this tough guy, but all it takes is one of my kids to ask him pleaseeeeeeeeeee about anything and he gives them whatever they want! He would do anything for anyone! I honestly think that my family likes him more then me and if they had to choose between us he would win! He is the strongest person I know not just physically but mentally too! We love him so much and I don't know what I would do without him!

5 comments:

whitney holland. said...

Happy Birthday Zach! You got yourself a wonderful wife!!

Zack and Julie Martin said...

I do!!...thank you wife, Love You.

Jill Hess said...

So you have a picture with Zack in a tie? WOW!! He is ALMOST decent looking when he washes up! Huh, who would have thunk it?

Allred Family said...

Happy birthday Zack!! Julie, it is no contest we would definately keep Zack in the family-then again there is no guarantee that I would be in the family either. Can't wait to see you guys -Clint

Contact said...

sorry i missed your bday zackypooh!