Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!!!!!!

Every year on christmas eve we have our regular traditions...
1- breakfast with my family
2- skating party with my moms side of the family ( which is huge )
3- lunch with Zacks family
4- finger food at my parents that night!
Christmas Day!
1- watch kids open up presents
2- breakfast with just our little family!
3- lunch and opening presents with Zacks family!
4- dinner at my parents
5- Back to our house to play games and yet eat agian with Zacks family!!Plus the crazy week before with both kids birthdays! This is why we are all soooo tired! We played games at Jill and Pauls house on New Years Eve and the next day all the kids went sledding with Grandpa! I hope that everyone had a fun and crazy holiday season just like us!!!













4 comments:

The Royalls said...

Looks like you guys had quite the parties!! We are trying to go to dinner for Beth's bday on Thursday at 6:30. Call me and let me know if that works for you! Love ya!

Allred Family said...

Thanks for posting pictures! I missed you lots during Christmas. What's with the swanky room for breakfast this year?!

clintandmicah said...

Hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. I found it through Jamie's. Your children are adorable. I can't believe how big they are.

Derk & Jen said...

Merry Christmas better late then never. Looks like you guys had a Busy but great holiday.