Friday, August 22, 2008

I love blogging

Ok so at first I really that this blogging thing seemed really stupid, But I love being able to see how people are doing!!! Even though I talk to me sisters all the time they post pictures that I have never seen. I love being able to get on your blog Jamie and see what you are up to. It makes me feel like you aren't so far away.

Plus I have gotton the chance to see what some of my friends from high school have been doing and what their lives are like now. My one question is should I being having a private blog?? I see that some people do that and I know whitney is going to. Why ? is there a reason???

2 comments:

whitney holland. said...

I am so glad that you have a blog too! You need to post some more pictures of those BEAUTIFUL babies of yours!! It's totally up to you if you want to go private..I think I just decided to so I can post more details and not worry about who might be reading it! Right now I am pretty vague and don't say a lot because I don't want to share too much with strangers or 'people' i don't really want viewing it! But it's fun to have people find you when it's not private, so I would wait on yours until you give a lot of people the chance to find you!! I have been doing it for over a year so I am ready I think!! Miss ya!

Amanda and Dallin said...

hummm... i'm so torn. i've been wanting to go privat for a long time now, but i just never have. i guess i'm too lazy.
i am so glat that you finally got going on your blog. it's so fun to see your kids.