Thursday, August 28, 2008

I finally did it!!!!!!!

So I finally did what I have been saying I have wanted to do for years now! I Have black hair!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously! It is so weird to look in the mirror because I have never not been a blonde! When I got home Hailey wanted nothing to do with me. It took a good 20 min. for her to warm up. Braxton told me that he likes my black hair much better, and Zack says he likes it ( but I think he is lying). I am not sure how I feel about it yet!! So I am going to get everybodys opinion!! Jamie be nice! I am going to have before and after pictures!!

5 comments:

whitney holland. said...

Ok I am dying to see pictures!!!

Mike said...

so where are the pictures?

herwray4martin said...

I can hardly wait to see the pictures.

Miriam and Jordan Brown said...

I really like it Julie, I think it looks good. I love change. Its good to see your blog and see what your up too.

Derk & Jen said...

Hello friend!!! This will be my 3rd time trying to send a comment i'm new at all this. Anyway i'm so glad to hear from you. Your family is so freakin cute I can't stand it..